Make your friends or journaling group jealous with this handcrafted, special book. It really has everything you need as a wedding keepsake book. Perfect for a dream journal or a place to keep your most treasured secrets and memories.
The book is comprised of the following:
- Covers are soft, dark brown leather with a slightly reddish hue. It is thick, distressed and has pull-up (when it is creased you see a lighter color come through)
- The trifold cover is curved due to the natural edge of the leather. There is also a silk wrap around tie.
- Hand bound using hemp cord.
- Measures approximately 6 x 9 inches, 1 1/2 inches thick at the spine with lots of room between pages for your photos, ephemera and embellishments
-220 plus pages of coffee/tea stained 104 gsm paper
- Each chapter has a silk ribbon sewn to the first page, paper clips, threads and ephemera
- 2 envelope pockets bound into the book
- One of a kind book
A Note from the Artist:
" I strive to keep my products environmentally conscious by using tree free papers and sustainably farmed/recycled papers along with scraps and off-cuts from previous projects to make something beautiful. I try to use everything, leaving very little waste to go to our landfills. All papers and materials are of the highest quality and acid free. It is shipped in a high quality box to prevent damage in transit.
I glue all the cover papers/fabrics, hand fold every sheet and hand stitch every signature of all the books you see in my shop. Thanks for looking!"